Google Advanced Search
For a person:
- Put a name in quotation marks to filter the results.
- Or combine an artist's name on the first line, then put the name of the artwork on the second line in quotation marks.
- Remember you can filter by license.
Google Advanced Image Search
For an image of art:
- In the "all these words" box, type in the name of the artist.
- In the "exact word or phrase" box, type in the name of the work.
- You can narrow by .edu, .gov, etc. in the "site or domain" box.
- In the "Usage rights" section, use the drop-down to choose what kind of license you want the content to have.
- Once you find your image, notice these filters: size, type, etc.