Evaluate the involvement of the U.S.
Based off a minimum of two different, credible sources, (one must be a book or an ebook and one an online resource from American History Online, ABC-CLIO History databases or other online sources on this guide), what are the reasons for
Your research paper should be at least 6 pages typed and doubled-spaced, 12 font, regular margins. Your paper may be more than 6 pages.
Timeline for the paper:
- Wednesday, March 13: Decide country
- Wednesday, March 27: Collect sources
- Tuesday, April 2nd: Turn in outline
- Wednesday, April 10th: First 3 pages due
- Wednesday, April 17th: Last 3 pages due
- Wednesday, April 24th: Final draft due
- Wednesday, May 1st: Find study hall to meet with Mr. Norton for final paper grade