Present the pertinent details of the following individuals, places and events regarding their importance to the American Revolution.
The presentation should be 8-10 minutes in length and may include powerpoint, maps, handouts, colonial costume, etc…. All must document research using MLA format and must use 1-2 sources outside of our textbook for the presentation. You will have all of Friday’s class to conduct research in addition to time you spend on your own.
Thursday, September 21, 2017
- Thomas Jefferson
- Declaration of Independence
- Ben Franklin
- George Washington
- Lexington and Concord compared with Bunker Hill campaign
- John Adams
Friday, September 22, 2017
- Brooklyn Heights, White Plains, Trenton, Princeton campaign
- Charleston, Camden, King’s Mountain, Cowpens, Guilford Courthouse Eutaw Springs campaign
- Yorktown and Treaty of Paris
You will be evaluated on the following: