To get started, download the Overdrive app (see above).
- First-time users need to create an Overdrive account. Verify through your email address. Once you do that, you can log in and add a library. Search under Montgomery Bell Academy. Then input your username and password. Be sure to check the "remember my login information on this device."
For students and faculty, your username is your MBA email address WITHOUT THE @montgomerybell.edu (your name is not case sensitive). Your password is your student ID number, which is on the back of your access card. Note: the P is capitalized; there is no space after the P; and the rest is a number, so there are zeroes, not the letter O.
- If you already have Overdrive set up on your app from another library (from Nashville Public Library, for example), add MBA as another library and log in using the username/password combination from the previous step above.
- Need help? Overdrive Help / Overdrive Videos
- What devices are compatible? (Click the + sign to see a list of devices/platforms.)
- If you download the Kindle version of a book from Overdrive, you will need an Amazon account. You may create that with just an email account and set your own password.