Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
NoodleTools: the Best Place to Start
Why use NoodleTools? Everything you create is available to you 24/7 in a digital format from any computer with internet access.
- CITATIONS: in MLA format; cut and paste option to use existing citation with quick cite; print/export bibliography
- NOTECARDS: all of your information in one place and organized; take notes, embed video and other files; attach to your outline; print notecards if needed
- OUTLINE: attach notecards here and write directly from the outline
- RESEARCH PAPER: total integration with GoogleDocs; archive and annotate documents
- If working on a group project,you see each other's notecards and citations.
- Your teacher may view and comment on citations, notecards, and the research paper.
How to Access NoodleTools through Google Apps
If not accessing the NoodleTools app through your school gmail account, use this link:
If using the NoodleTools app, click below for instructions: