Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Search Artstor
The Artstor Digital Library features an unparalleled range of images from some of the world’s leading museums, photo archives, scholars, and artists in one easily-navigated repository.
REGISTER ON CAMPUS TO HAVE ACCESS AT HOME!
How Do I Get Started?
To access this resource from home, you must register for an account while on the MBA campus,
then log in at home with account registration credentials
Off Campus Access to Databases and Ebooks
Find What You're Looking For
- Keyword Search: Simply enter your keyword(s) in the search box and click Go.
- Advanced Search: You can create your query by refining your search by keyword, date or date range, geography, classification, and/or collection.
- Faceted Search: When you run a keyword search, options will appear along with your search results page. You can filter your results by one of 16 Artstor classifications, geographical area or country, and date range.
- Browse: Browsing allows you to navigate through Artstor's categories to find images of interest. Users can browse by Collection, Classification, and Geography.
Go Further With Tools
- View: Enlarge, pan, and rotate.
- Organize: Create image groups and share them with others. Export to PowerPoint and Offline Image Viewer.
- Print: You can print an image, its descriptive data, and a brief copyright statement. You can also print a detail by zooming and panning within the image.
- Download: You can download images and image details when logged into your Artstor user account, as well as groups of up to 150 images as zipped files or PowerPoint presentations.
- Share: Generate URLs for individual images or image groups to share with others.
- Mobile: Search, browse, and view previously created image groups on iPhone, iPod, iPad, and Android-powered devices.