Try these for biographical information (all books in the reference section of the library):
To find ebooks which might be useful in your research, do the following:
1. Link to Destiny, MBA's library catalog. (SEE LINK BELOW)
2. Click on MBA Library Catalog, then choose the Catalog tab.
3. Choose material type ELECTRONIC BOOK from the dropdown menu when you search.
4. If you find a title you'd like to search, click on the open button next to the title. From there you can search the table of contents or the index. If you find information you want to use on a notecard, you can cut and paste, then paraphrase or quote as needed.
5. If you are off campus you willl need usernames and passwords. Look on this LibGuide for the link to that information.