Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Assigned Topics:
1. Does addressing global climate change necessitate compromising economic performance?
2. Should the US minimum wage be raised significantly?
3. Should the US adopt a flat tax?
4. "Too big to fail?": Should big banks in the US be broken up so as to minimize systemic risk?
5. Are global free trade agreements such as the Trans-Pacific Partnership good for US economic interests?