Please use at least 3-4 quality sources for this project. Notice that you must give credit to sources used.
French I- Présentation d’un personnage historique
1. Choisissez votre personnage:
Vercingétorix, Charlemagne, Guillaume le Conquérant, Jeanne d’Arc, Louis XIV,
Napoléon Bonaparte, Victor Hugo, Charles de Gaulle
2. Plan: Write out an ouline which should be framed like this:
I. Introduction- Events and accomplishments for which the person is probably best known. Monuments, statues, other things made in his/her honor.
II. Birth and childhood.
III. Education and Youth
IV. Life and Work
V. Main Accomplishment
3. You may use no more than 6 note cards, one for each part. Half the oral presentation must be in French. I would suggest the first 3 parts. You may use media which you save to a web site or a flash drive on my laptop.
4. Grading rubric:
1. Organization and preparation (5 pts)
2. Quality of Presentation; speak up, communicate your ideas clearly, good use of media, interesting content (20 pts)
3. Use of French: must be 50% in French; 3 of 6 parts(10pts)
4. Research: Attrribution and good use of sources, document materials used on a PPT slide or document. (5pts)