Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Dates and Sources Required
SIXTIES DOCUMENTARY PROPOSAL
- Working title of your documentary project.
- Description of the topic and your thesis statement about it. What are you trying to learn about the Sixties? What questions are you trying to answer? What assumptions do you have about this topic?
- Outline of the documentary. Envision the structure (first attempt).
- Back up plan in terms of topic?
- Bibliography (due by 2/16). At least 3 sources per student.
- Tell what your research reveals about the viability of your topic. The connection of the cards to your topic should be clear. Perfect quotes that you can use in your documentary? How does your initial research support your assumptions or change your perspective?
- At least 2 notecards per source (due 2/23).
3-sentence bios about each interviewee and explanation of why you chose them.
Interviewee contact info (email & cell phone)
Back up plan if these interviews don’t pan out.